Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mommy loves me that's forever ..
Seriously I regret study here ..
Far away from mumy ..
Don't know what she's doing ..
How was her .. Is she fine or sick ..
Mommy mommy ..
I miss you ..
She thinks I'm ok here I can take care of my self .
But no ..
I cannot live without her ..
Now she's sick ..
And I'm here enjoying ?
I should kill my self ..
She send me here to study ..
But what happend to me ?
Am I that social mum ?
Like you always say don't be so social .
People only comes when you got money ..
But no one will be there when you really need someone .I know mum what you said was true but what to do
I'm just too generouse ..
I still remember everytime I went back to kk
You will always say ..
Karen .. I will not live longer ..
You know someday I will leave you guys ..
Wowww ! Stop it mum don't say that word
Over and over again ..
Please stay alive until I die ..
But I'm not the God that can tell how long you can live ..
I just can pray that you will always be fine
And healthy until the time has come

Mom I'm sorry ..

No comments:

Post a Comment